HISPANIC MOTOR PRESS FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES 2019 JUROR PANEL FOR THE 9TH ANNUAL AWARDS
The Hispanic Motor Press Awards by the Foundation Recognizes the Best Vehicles for Hispanic Families during Los Angeles Auto Show
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 5, 2018 –The Hispanic Motor Press Foundation (HMPF) announced today their new panel of judges for the 2019Hispanic Motor Press Awards (HMPA), recognizing the top ten best new vehicles for the Hispanic family.
The jury panel is comprised of Hispanic automotive journalists, bloggers, and industry influencers selected by the organization’s advisory board. Twenty individuals and one jury director form the panel, which changes every year. The panel evaluates the vehicles from their perspective keeping the Hispanic audience’s preferences foremost in their minds. An educated consumer is a satisfied consumer and the awards provide the Hispanic consumers with outstanding choices based on the judging panels own experiences with the vehicles.
Auto manufacturers voluntarily submit their entries and the panel evaluates the vehicles on their features including pricing, safety, comfort, and overall value. The final vehicle winners represent the most significant automobiles in the market, and the best in their class as they meet the needs and desires of Hispanic families.
The Hispanic Motor Press Awards 2019 panelists are:
1. Aaron Sanchez (ABC Radio News – Los Angeles, CA)
2. Alejandro Maciel (LA Times – Los Angeles, CA)
3. Davina Ferreira (Alegria Magazine – Los Angeles, CA)
4. David Leon (La Prensa Colombiana – Los Angeles, CA)
5. Enrique Kogan (Puros Autos – Miami, FL)
6. Fredy Wiles ( Car Power 360- Miami, FL)
7. German Angel (Enfoque Social – Los Angeles, CA)
8. Gil Silva (Mitchell Books – San Diego, CA)
9. Hector Russo (GeeksRoom – Dallas, TX)
10. Jaime Flores (ESPN Deportes – Miami, FL)
11. Jeffrey Gomez (The Snob Magazine – Los Angeles, CA)
12. Jose Pepe Forte (Univision radio- Miami, FL)
13. Juanito Garcia (Digital Trends – Portland. OR)
14. Luis Fernandez (Garage TV – Miami, FL)
15. Maria Ravani (SobreRodas Magazine – Miami, FL)
16. Miguel Carrillo III (Interbrands – Los Angeles, CA )
17. Pablo Lotter (La conquista TV – Miami, FL)
18. Roger Rivero (Automotriz Magazine – Portland, OR )
19. Sandra Munoz (Latinaology – Phoenix, AZ)
20. Silvia Itchar (Para Todos Magazine – Los Angeles, CA)
21. Valerie Menard (Latino Traffic Report – Dallas, TX)
The Juror Moderator is Ricardo Rodriguez-Long (Garage Latino Show – Los Angeles), Founder of the Hispanic Motor Press Foundation.
Finalists will be announced next month, and winners during the Los Angeles Auto Show Press Days.
HISPANIC MOTOR PRESS AWARDS
The Hispanic Motor Press Awards is the only independent Hispanic awards presented in the country for the Hispanic community to enhance their vehicle experience by evaluating the various options available in the market. The jury panel is comprised of national Hispanic journalists, content creators, and influencers who assess the vehicles while considering key purchase drivers for Hispanic families in quality, reliability, style, safety, and value.
For information on previous Award Winners visit: www.hispanicmotorpress.com